Monday, November 29, 2010

i do... i am...

...much.

the journey for this year will be a little different from last year. instead of a photograph each day, i have chosen to share seven different parts of my daily life. things that i enjoy doing and ways in which i spend my days. activities that give to me pleasure and activities that challenge me. i may post a single word or a picture, a link to click on or story. you may find a recipe or even an invitation to join me for a meal. the only thing that i can guarantee is it will unfold one day at a time.

and right now, that's what i am able to handle: one single day.
{allowing the next day wait for my arrival.}

on wednesdays i will share a link to a blog that i write with two others and one day i will continue with 3-6-5 self from last year, by posting a self portrait. i will share how i worship and am physically active, my time in the kitchen and how i play. if you will, join me in resting and problem solving and worshiping.

No comments:

Post a Comment