Friday, December 10, 2010

10

no spandex or running shoes aloud dinner party

we wake early, run in below freezing temperatures, rain, sunshine and watch the sunrise many mornings together. we run on roads and trails and in races. we encourage each other and become better as individuals because of that.
we are friends.
tomorrow i will host them in my home for a dinner party. masala potato soup, crusty whole grain bread and butter, apple slices, walnuts, honey and four kids of cheese, wine and s.pellegrino. finishing the meal with two dark chocolate desserts*, one salty and the other minty, washed down with roasted a few days ago, coffee from rwanda.

here's the first 365:self:rmcn dinner invitation extended ~ if you are a regular wear-er of spandex and running shoes come join us. i, we, would love to have you.

*today is dessert making for tomorrow...how can you go wrong with the ingredients pictured? you can't.

2 comments:

  1. Oh bec, wish you were closer. I am going out today to select my appliances for my new everything room. You could teach me so much in the kitchen. We are nearig the finish line. Cabinets arrive Monday and will be in by the end of the week; then floor, ceiling, lights, Done? Sure wish we could spend more time together. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I'd love to come with you appliance shopping. I dream of being able to do that one day, no really I do. I even cut out pictures from magazines. I can't wait to come spend a weekend cooking and eating and cooking and eating and fitting in a run and cooking and eating...

    ReplyDelete