Wednesday, December 22, 2010

22

thursday: bad dreams ~ they give me an unexpected opportunity to cuddle and talk with my boys in the middle of the night
friday: classroom christmas parties and the opportunity i have to be in my boys classrooms to celebrate with each of them and their friends
saturday: the wisdom and stories of my elders
sunday: cinnamon-cheese-carmel corn mix from topsy's on the plaza in kansas city
monday: taking chas crhistmas shopping and watching him thoughtfully pick out a gift for his brother and sister. then watching him pull his "billfolder" out and spend every last penny he had and asking me to spot him a few
tuesday: a home full of mommas and kids with an oven working overtime
wednesday: roller coasters and carolers, thousands of twinkle lights and horse drawn carriages, funnel cakes and hot cocoa ~ an ozark holiday at silver dollar city

No comments:

Post a Comment