Wednesday, January 12, 2011

43

thursday: a day off and a little extra sleep
friday: "hug or high 5" option at the end of the day, when i send kids home after having been a substitute in their class.
saturday: watching my nonexistent basketball, but full of smiles on the court gene be passed on to one of my boys, but also know that same boy received his shot from his dad, equaling a fairly decent, smiling little ball player
sunday: finally getting a vegan, no added sugar/sweeteners granola recipe to work and writing it down
monday: snow days with my boys and skippyjon jones
tuesday: watching my boys sled and play outside, knowing it means rounds of hot chocolate throughout the day
wednesday: baking hostess gifts and smuckers peanut butter jars and my adventures with chas and the tooth fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment